Topics covered in this show
- 93% positive results from her initial studies using the ProScope with kids.
- Kids love the sessions.
- Rickie’s background in Child Life, Early Intervention and Pediatric Hospice.
- There goes the train!
- Rickie inspired from a very early age working with children.
- Working with Dr. Aaron Garcia.
- Case study: nonverbal 6-year old autistic boy.
- The device supports the body in healing itself. Absorbable energy.
- Hope for the future.
Give protein in the morning to your children for emotional stability.
Here’s how you can spread the word
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and please leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Rickie Lee Ryan, MS, CCLS
Founder / Lead Practitioner
1285 Stone Dr #102 San Marcos, CA 92078
Produced by John Biethan and brought to you by: www.AlkaWay.com the makers of UltraStream – working like nature to filter, alkalise and naturally energize water, helping to return it to its natural state.
Using podsafe music from http://ccmixter.org/
Loveshadow – Almost Given Up
Nethis – Steady
Speck – Greensleeves (whatever mix)
The information contained in these podcasts and on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please consult a qualified healthcare professional to diagnose your health condition and prevent self diagnosis. We do not dispense medical advice or prescribe or diagnose illness.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the American Medical Association have not evaluated, approved, or disapproved the material contained in these podcasts or on this website or its related material. No specific claims are made in relation to any health conditions or the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the devices contained in this website.